If you care about the earth but haven't yet found away to celebrate Earth Day, why not plant a tree? You can never have too many fruit trees, and now's a good time of year to plant them. See some handy resources after the jump, including where to get free trees!
- Tree Help offers a guide on how to plant a tree.
- WikiHow's take on how to plant a tree.
- Find out which trees are the best carbon sinks.
- Choosing a health tree from your nursery from About.com
- Where to get free trees from Bargainist.com
- Lots of tree related resources at Arbor Day. By purchasing a membership, not only do you help the Arbor Day Foundation, but they send you 10 free trees.
Happy Earth Day!
Second photo via the Blue Ridge Community College