Looking for something to do with the kids this weekend? With just a few items scored from your recycle bin and some basic ingredients you probably already have in the kitchen you can make any one of these 5 different bird feeders, in a snap. First, you will be keeping their little hands busy, then if all goes according to plan, their little minds too.Give your neighborhood feathered friends some time to find your birdie buffet. Next add a set of binoculars, a birding field guide, and comfy place to sit by the window with a good view. Finally, let the birding begin.
1. Natural Bird Feeder by HGTV
2. Play Doh Lid Bird Feeders by Meet the Dubians (via Pinterest)
3. Bird Feeder Wreaths Mobile by weelife
4. Dried Cranberry-Orange Mobile by Casa Sugar
5. Toiletpaper Roll Bird Feeders by The Moffatt Girls
Also see our previous post: Turn Your Pumpkin Into A Bird Feeder
(Images: credited in above links)