Harvest fresh basil, oregano, chives and cilantro anytime with easy herb planters like these. I started growing herbs this year, and I absolutely love the convenience of having herbs at my disposal. Grow them indoors worry-free using containers with drainage like the ones in photos 1, 2 and 4. Roots won't rot from sitting in water.
Herb garden kits like the ones in photos 1 and 3 also make great gifts. In addition to the pretty containers, they include seeds and instructions.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Simple Garden Jr. Trio, $15.00 from A + R (Organic!)
2. Stewart Self Watering Herb Pot - Lime Green, £14.81 from Stewart Garden
3. Culinary Growing Kit, $69.95 from Red Envelope
4. Windowsill Self-Watering Planter - Silver, $34.95 from Windowbox
5. Mini Garden Stacker Planter, $34.95 from Rakuten
MORE CONTAINER GARDENING ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Gardening Without a Garden: 10 Ideas for Your Patio or Balcony
• 15 Repurposed Planters: Just Add Dirt
(Images: As credited above.)