Shown above, top row, left to right:
1. A kitchen renovation done on a budget features...you guessed it...IKEA cabinets. From Dwell.
2. This roomy kitchen allows for a full size dining table (complete with great looking bentwood chairs). Lesson: Maybe a huge island isn't always the way to go! From Domino.
3. Cream leather dining chairs add a luxe touch to a slightly retro kitchen. From House Beautiful
4. Out-of-the-ordinary wallpaper helps define and glamorize a very small dining area at one end of a galley kitchen. From Domino.
5. All the color in this kitchen comes from the pop of the bright blue chairs - the cabinets and appliances are all a neutral stainless steel. From Domino.
Shown above, bottom row, left to right:
6. An architects kitchen is streamlined and simple, with both a dining table and window seat adding to the angular, straight edged design. From Dwell.
7. A long narrow farm table combined with a window seat allows for lots of guests in a relatively small area. From House Beautiful.
8. Parisian style seating and a cafe table work perfectly with the huge wall of windows - it's outdoor-style dining in the kitchen. From Domino.
9. One of the benefits of a full size dining table in the kitchen - an extra work surface during food prep. From Domino.
10. A stainless steel fireplace echoes the stainless appliances in this kitchen dining area. From House Beautiful.
(Images via Domino, Dwell and House Beautiful)