In the photos above, vintage furniture has been simply added to existing bathrooms — but not repurposed or converted into vanities. That is a whole different ballgame.
1. A weathered old chair, candelabra and towel rack in a bathroom in Country Living . Of course, it helps to have a claw foot tub and stained glass window…
2. Formal and elegant from House Beautiful.
3. Over the top drama from Country Living.
4. Another from House Beautiful. Love the old china cabinet.
5. One more from Country Living.
6. A vintage 1940s wing chair softens up the Ann Sacks Carrara marble in this bathroom designed by DC-based interior designer Daryl Carter. Found on wreckorated.
7. I just love this bathroom from photographer Justin Bernhaut, courtesy of Desire to Inspire.
9. Habitually Chic.
Images: As credited/linked above