If your current dining space is a bit blah and you find that you keep pinning chairs on Pinterest, try out this clever design idea. You can thrift chairs and paint them, buy a few of the same chair in different colors, or slowly collect gorgeous chairs as you come across them.
- Midcentury chairs look chic upholstered in a rainbow of colors. From Nuevo Estilo.
- Clean lines and muted hues make for a gorgeous composition. From Dwell.
- Jewel-toned stools complement a stunning table. Edmund Sumner via Desire to Inspire.
- Photographer Debbie Treloar's chair collection is as varied as it is lovely. From 79 Ideas.
- A pared-back space in Belgium gets a boost from eclectic yellow and brown chairs. From Afflante.