For whatever occasion you're celebrating—a birthday, a holiday, a girls' night in— here are 10 posts from this past year that delve into everything about entertaining at home.
• 1 5 Eco-Friendly Place Card Ideas
• 2 A Bathroom That Opens Into the Kitchen: Awkward?
• 3 6 Tips For Doing Dishes For A Crowd By Hand
• 4 Holiday Tip: Make A Stain Removal Kit To Help Guests With Mishaps
• 5 A Welcoming Loo: Greening the Guest BathroomBOTTOM ROW
• 6 How To Prepare Your Space for the Holidays, Part 4
• 7 10 To-Dos for a Party Ready Bathroom
• 8 Green Guest Etiquette: The Do's and Don'ts
• 9 How To Be a Green Host Without Pushing an Agenda
• 10 5 All Natural Candles Perfect For Entertaining
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)