1. Sugarcane Plates, from Eco-Products, are available in various sizes and, as the name suggests, are made from sugarcane.
2. You can buy Veneerware by the piece at Branch Home, or you can grab their Veneerware Party Kit, with service for 16 or 50, for under $70.
3. Eco Products also offers Plant Starch Cutlery, which is made with 70% renewable materials.
4. If you're willing to wash up a little bit afterwards, the Preserve On The Go Plates from Vine.com are made in the USA from 100% BPA free, recycled #5 plastic so they can be re-used.
5. Leafware 7in Deep Square Plate Bulk from Joanne Hudson are made from fallen palm leaves. There are also bowls, platters and additional plate sizes.
6. Tablee Disposable Cutlery and Napkin Set, also from Joanne Hudson, is not only green, it's adorable!
7. Party City carries the Eco Friendly line of dinnerware, with cutlery made from 80% potato starch and 20% vegetable oil.
(Images: As credited above.)