Easy to install, these faucet aerators not only swivel, spray and stream, but they also feature a flip switch that lets you briefly turn the water on and off. This is great while washing dishes because it maintains the water at your perfect temperature, while allowing you to temporarily shut off the water when you're doing things like: (1) transferring big pots after rinsing, or (2) each time you lean over to fill a dish rack. Because you're not changing the entire faucet, just adding to the tip, they're great for apartments!These faucet aerators will lower your water bill. They're also are durable, long-lasting and inexpensive. Best of all, they're an incredibly easy eco-friendly fixture for your home.
Shown above from left to right:
1. How-to photo from Family Handyman
2. TouchFLOW 1.5 GPM Dual Spray Swivel Kitchen Aerator with On/Off Lever and MasterFIT Dual Thread Bathroom Aerator, Combo Pack, $14.99 from PF WaterWorks
3. Whedon 1.0 gpm Ultra Saver Sprayer USW5, $10.72 from Conservation Mart
4. Whedon Products SU6C Deluxe Superspray Spray & Stream Aerator with Levor Control, $12.49 from Whedon
5. Niagara 1.5 gpm Dual Spray Kitchen Aerator W/Flip Lever N3115V-FC, $3.30 from Conservation Mart
(Images: As credited above.)