One of my favorite things about Spring is getting together with family or friends and enjoying a sweet and savory Easter morning brunch spread. There's always ham, quiche and carrot cake, but my favorite dish to make (and to eat!) has to be deviled eggs. For a twist on serving up your own egg dish for Easter or Passover, grab an inexpensive and clever ceramic egg crate.
Designed to look like a disposable cardboard egg crate, this piece brings instant rustic farm style to your kitchen or table. And when they're made in sturdy ceramic? Well, it's classic and just a little quirky.
- Egg Crate, $6.95 at Crate and Barrel
- Half-Dozen Egg Crate, $12 at Anthropologie
- Rachael Ray 12-Cup Egg Tray, $16.99 at Target
- Ceramic Egg Crate, $5.99 at World Market
- Ceramic Egg Tray, $25.78 at Gilbert and Stone on Etsy
Serve up eggs at brunch, then keep the ceramic crate around to stash jewelry, office supplies, or create a small succulent garden.
- DIY Jewelry Display, I Heart Organizing
- Repurposed Egg Holder Storage, See Jane Work
- Egg Crate Succulent Garden, Factory Direct Craft