Many parents shy away from the plastic dolls we see every time we're in those big box retailers. There might be a little nostalgia for Strawberry Shortcake or your first Barbie, but I bet a lot of us are hoping for something extra special to give to our girls, right?
Then it's time to shop handmade. But with so many small, handmade businesses, cutting through the extras to find the things that really speak to you takes time. Lucky for you, I'm a bit obsessed with dolls, so I have that category covered. Take a look at this wide range of handmade beauties!
- Dolls by Simpli Jessi ($75 each)
- Juliette Rabbit ($56, Hazel Village)
- A Not So Red Riding Hood ($52.87, Cat In The Shoe)
- Waldorf Style Doll - made to order ($88, Prudence)
- Cat Doll ($52, I Love Moonlight)
- Lovely Doll - custom order ($80, Cara Carmina)
- Betty Doll - tattoo edition (£30.00 GBP, ElboJobo)
- Handmade Rag Doll ($47, Yvonnes Creative Hands)