- Elaine & Adam
- Vista, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- This apartment is our happy place. It's a small home for two people, our pets, and all our stuff, but we've never really felt like we needed more space. We've put a lot of love into it! It's colorful, cheerful, cozy, and we always love coming home to it.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- You really have to be deliberate about every item that goes into such a small space; there's a fine line between cozy and cluttered and when you love thrifting like we do, it's difficult to pass up something simply because it won't fit in your apartment!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- We would probably update some of our furniture, and it would be cool to find some new original art. Also an Anthropologie shopping spree wouldn't be out of the question.