- Elaine & Adam
- Vista, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- This apartment is our happy place. It's a small home for two people, our pets, and all our stuff, but we've never really felt like we needed more space. We've put a lot of love into it! It's colorful, cheerful, cozy, and we always love coming home to it.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- You really have to be deliberate about every item that goes into such a small space; there's a fine line between cozy and cluttered and when you love thrifting like we do, it's difficult to pass up something simply because it won't fit in your apartment!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- We would probably update some of our furniture, and it would be cool to find some new original art. Also an Anthropologie shopping spree wouldn't be out of the question.
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day