Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Milwaukee, WI
- Inspiration for my palette:
- My favorite color is bright pink, and my husband loves superheroes, so our collaboration is naturally colorful.
- Colors used in my room
- We started with the pink pillows, yellow chair, and multi-colored books and superhero accessories. On a whim, I color matched the inside of a recipe book to get the teal paint for the walls. The teal (surprisingly!) tied all the colors we already had in the room together.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Having the same value or intensity can enable more colors to be used in a complimentary way.
- Happy Collaboration
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013