Last week I shared my Dream Kitchen Inspiration, and this week, it's the bathroom's turn. My ideal space would have bags of er, space — with a big freestanding tub, a separate shower area, and even a chair. Add some great lighting, lush textiles and accessories, and I'd never want to leave.
1. I love the way natural slate mixes grey tones with warm, rust-browns. My dream bathroom would have a slate-tiled wall, and possibly flooring, too. Image from Walls and Floors.
2. A sleek freestanding tub would be the centrepiece of the space, like this Wetstyle bath from C.P. Hart.
3. I've always wanted a wet room or walk in shower with no glass doors to fuss with (or keep clean). My dream shower corner would boast a rainfall showerhead like Hansgrohe's Raindance.
4. My favorite toilet (is it weird to have a favorite toilet?) is the sleek, wall-hung Link style from Italian brand Flaminia.
5. As well as good task lighting and huge windows (hey, it's a "dream" bathroom), my space would have some vintage-modern pendants beside the vanity. I love these Boda pendants from Tech Lighting (image via Arevco Lighting).
6. I think every bathroom needs a space to perch or toss a robe, and I love the look of a vintage spindle-leg chair next to a modern tub. This one is from Andy Thornton Ltd.
7. Big, fluffy white towels. These ones are from John Lewis.
8. A bright, fun bathmat adds color and pattern — I like this Missoni Home one from Selfridges.
9. I love the spa-like style of a wooden bath tray, and it's a great place to rest a book, too! This one Moeve one is from Selfridges.
(Images: as credited above)