Located in the hip and historic Dupont Circle neighborhood of D.C., this is an elegant one-bedroom condo of my Federal-style dreams. I lived in D.C. for a year and used to meander down New Hampshire Ave., wondering what the interiors of these elegant buildings looked like. Turns out, pretty pretty pretty great. If you're in the market or in the window-shopping market, take a look at this vintage gem!
- 1728 New Hampshire Ave NW Apt 201 Washington, DC
- 1 bedroom | 1 bath | 704 sq ft.
- Centrally located in the gorgeous Dupont Circle neighborhood (4 blocks from Metro station)| walking distance to restaurants, cafes, shops, and transit.
- Property website
Located in the historic and vibrant Dupont Circle neighborhood (wonderful restaurants, bars, great walking neighborhood and a year-round farmer's market), this is a gorgeous one-bedroom condo in an elegant 9-unit Federal style building constructed in 1918.
Things We Love About This Property Crush:
- Situated in prime D.C. neighborhood within walking distance to Metro stops, attractions, restaurants, bars, nightlife, grocery stores, and retail shopping
- Beautiful Federal-style building
- Elevator in building
- Tasteful, high-grade upgrades to kitchen and bathroom but unit retains vintage elegance
- Marble bathroom
- Large windows and plantation shutters allow for ample filtered natural light
- Stately high ceilings and open floor plan create an overall spacious layout
- Fireplace flanked by built-in bookshelves
- Original inlaid detailing throughout
- Parking spot included
The property is listed for $549,000 on Realtor.com