Inspired by cacti, Jaime Hayon's Elements collection is a series of 7 modular objects that are both sculptural and functional (though they definitely lean sculptural!). Stools, trays, mirrors and lamp elements can be combined to create unique sculptural forms...
The Elements collection for Moooi is another interpretation of Hayon's iconic forms. He's done tableware, furniture, bathroom fixtures, lighting and decorative sculptures and it's always exciting to see who Jaime Hayon will collaborate with next. He's previously worked with: Lladró, Bisazza, Camper, Swarovski, Artquitect, BD Barcelona, Established & Sons, Gaia & Gino, Metalarte and Baccarat!
(Images: designboom, Maarten Van Houten for moooi)
MORE JAIME HAYON
• Jaime Hayon's Showtime Chairs
• Jet Set Seating by Jaime Hayon for Bisazza
• International Herald Tribune looks at Jaime Hayon
• Jaime Hayon's Restaurant Design
• Jaime Hayon's Double Poltrona