Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I had a tentant in my apartment while I lived abroad for a few years. I came back to an all beige apartment. It was pretty awful. I need color in my life. My colors were inspired by objects and memories.
- Colors used in my room
- Avocado, Brick, Silver Mist
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid of color. So many people stick to a neutral palette. Be bold. If you don't know what you are doing, look at suggestions from paint companies. They have great combos all set to go.
- Deep 60s
See all entries