It's come up on us so fast.
In just one week, we'll be finished with the Cure, which seems sort of unbelievable. Upload pictures of your Cured spaces to our Flickr group
this weekend and next week. We'll be compiling your "before" and "after" photos into a Cure slideshow for our big shebang. While you share your new space with friends, we'll be sharing in blogland with all of you. Think about what you want to accomplish in the last week of the Cure and work towards getting it done. Don't worry about being perfect. Enjoy the final stretch of work and start enjoying your home.
Weekend Checklist (Deep Treatment):
• Clean the bedroom and related storage.
• Buy an air filter for the bedroom.
• Buy new sheets, pads, or mattresses as needed.
• Declutter the bedroom.
• Arrange the bed against the best wall.
• Make sure your bedroom inspires you.
• Look into ways to improve your sleep.
• Optional: Outfit your bed to reduce allergens.
Weekend Checklist (One-Room Workout):
• Clean all workspaces.
• Arrange furniture and lighting.
• Arrange all electrical cords.
• Hang all art.
The Cure posts go up twice a week on Mondays and Fridays, allowing for plenty of comment space. We pull comments and pics to the front page post each week and everyone is urged to take pics, tag them with "apartmenttherapycurechicago" and post them in our Flickr Pool
(The last post is here - all Worksheets are here - The Book Blog is here)