Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Jose, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I was flipping through a magazine and saw a very striking photo of lemons in a bowl against a cool grey/blue backdrop. The lovely contrast stuck with me and inspired this room for our baby boy, who will be arriving in November.
- Colors used in my room
- Pale grey and teal with saturated yellow and turquoise accents
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to play shades from the same color family off of each other (pea green, pale teal, and turquoise, for example). As long as you limit the rest of your palette, it will work.
- Seafoam & Lemon
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012