Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Waco, TX
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We had a teal and green bunting for decoration at our wedding and I thought the colors were beautiful together, so was inspired use them for the nursery. When I found the fabric for the curtains, I pulled the yellow color out of that.
- Colors used in my room
- Yellow, teal, green and light blue. And lots of wood tones too.
Paint colors are:
Glidden's Buttercup (for walls)
Behr's Peacock Feather (for the backs of the cubbies and it's a similar color to the FLOR tiles)
Behr's Bamboo Leaf (for the dresser base, the lighter greens had varying amounts of white paint mixed in)
- Tips for using color successfully
- Paint what makes you feel happy. And don't be afraid to go lighter when painting yellow. We had originally planned a brighter yellow, but after painting swatches, we went about two shades lighter.
- Bright and Cheerful
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012