Wall decor is almost always rectangular or square. Try round instead with these handmade embroidery hoop pieces. Dimensional, painted, sewn and collaged, handmade pieces from independent designers are always a treat. The items are unique, current, and express the creators' individual design philosophies and tastes without compromising for the mainstream market. Read more for details...
Embroidery hoops look great in clusters or pairs. Since they're made of fabric, they also work well as earring organizers or photo bulletins using simple stick pins.
These five designers used eco-friendly materials like vintage or used fabric, damaged napkins, spare buttons, post-consumer recycled bottles and water-based inks.
(Shown above the jump, from left to right)
1. Embroidery Hoop Art - Pewter Jersey Roses and Ruffles, $28.00 from Home Room Studio
2. Eco-Friendly Sea Oats Wall Hanging in Gray, $18.00 by Sea Oats
3. Rockin' the Natural, $41.00 from Holiday Tart
4. Punch Needle Honeycomb Hexagon, $28.00 from Erin F. 115
5. Upcycled Vintage Napkin Hoop, $15.00 from Joe Momma
(Images as linked)