- Cincinnati, OH
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- My daughter loves having a place to hide and read her books, so when we built her desk we created a cozy book nook underneath. When she is in her book nook, she never hears the calls to dinner, piano practicing, or homework!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Obviously, we believe in having easy access to books! As my daughter grows she will be able to reach more of the shelves above her desk and they will be filled with useful rather than just decorative items.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- A large desk for art projects and homework, a nook for reading, and a soft puffy bed. That's everything an eight year old girl needs!
My Bedroom Retreat