Re-Nest is so full of inspiration, information, and great ideas that it's hard to pick just ten favorite posts of 2010. But here are some of the best ones I bookmarked, thought about, and learned from over the past year. My Favorite Posts from Re-Nest
- Against Throwawayism: I couldn't agree more.
- A Simple Green Gift Idea For Long Distance Relatives: I fell in love with Sarah Rae's idea and plan to do this for my own relatives.
- The Best Plants for the Bathroom: This one got bookmarked immediately!
- Decoding Household Chemicals: I know I'm cheating by listing an entire column, but it's hard not to. Thanks, Angie, for your helpful posts on SLS, dioxin, triclosan, and more.
- A Visit to Heath Ceramics: I'm building my own collection of Heath dishes so it was fun to see Landis's photos of where they are made.
- Eye Candy For Your Home: Handmade Cement Tiles: Beautiful and inspiring.
- 10 Ways To Use Up Leftover Paint: There were some really clever ideas in this post from Abby.
- The Value of Buying Handmade: A wonderful post from Landis.
- How To Buy Only What You Love and Need: This was one of my favorite posts to write – not because I'm any expert but it was a good way to reflect and remember what's important.
- Honey, I Killed The Plant: My Green Guilt Comes Home: I love how Cambria stepped forward ... and shared some really important advice!
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)