- Manchester United Kingdom
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the light from the bay window, and the high ceilings. Everyone who comes into my home comments on how cozy it is, and I'm really pleased that I've managed to achieve that on such a small budget - most of my furniture has been found, thrifted or reclaimed. The most expensive thing in the flat is my bed, which was just over $200!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Try and choose a colour scheme that runs through the different areas, to tie things together.
2. Don't try and adopt other people's styles - I used to read blogs and try and recreate their looks, but I've been happiest in my home since I settled on my own style. Reflect your own personality, not someone else's.
3. Pets make any space happier!