- Minneapolis, MN
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- There is one large window in the entire condo, but my unit is south facing and lives like an incredible tree house. There is not much space -- and I detest clutter! -- but the three closets allow me to stow everything away and showcase only the pieces I love.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Wish you had more windows? Add a mirror. I've utilized my large window to create other sources of light, like in my "bedroom".
2. I love to cook, so I decided to expose my pantry. I painted it a fun color (I went with a Martha Stewart brand inspired robin egg blue) and opening it forces me to keep it organized.
3. Though my condo has less square footage than most living rooms, there is a designated spot for all of my lifestyle needs: dining, living, working, sleeping, and cooking. I've had cozy dinners for 6 and parties with over 30 people, which really gives new meaning to "working a room"!