- London UK
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love that my bedroom is a sanctuary. It is simply furnished but represents my personality (my husband isn't allowed to comment on the decor in the bedroom). It is a calm and restful space.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Use items you love and opt for dual functionality if you can. Have a place for everything and everything in it's place!
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My bureau allows my to bring my office into my bedroom since we don't have room in our apartment for a separate office. It also doubles up as my dressing table. I love that I can close it away and I get my bedroom back. The fabric on my chair is a Liberty silk because there should always be beauty in function.
My Bedroom Retreat