The Emmy Awards are this weekend and, in honor of Boardwalk Empire's win for Best Art Direction the other day, I created a room using lines, patterns, and colors inspired by the 1920s. This is Art Deco for today, and how designers have translated the period into modern furniture and accessories.
- Baroque Wallpaper by Barbara Hulanicki at Graham & Brown
- Mirrored Sconces with Linen Shades from Neimann Marcus
- Ellsworth Console Table by Celerie Kemble for Henredon
- Harper Rug by Ralph Lauren for Safavieh
- Foster Side Table from Gabby Home
- Murphy Sofa from Room & Board
Have you loved the recent Art Deco trend and incorporated some of the style into your own house?
(Images: as linked above)