- PAPER SOURCE: 2061 Chestnut St
From Apartment Therapy: "A fantastic resource for DIY supplies, color and pattern inspiration and unique home goods."
2. Best Vintage Shop, Thrift Store, or Flea Market
- PAST PERFECT: 2224 Union Street
From Apartment Therapy: "Past Perfect is the place to go for a flea market fix in between monthly visits to the Alameda Antique Faire."
3. Favorite Coffee Shop, Café, or Restaurant
- LA BOULANGE ON UNION: 1909 Union Street
From their site: "Our passion is to bring a little piece of France to your neighborhood!"
4. Best Place to Pick Up Groceries
- REAL FOODS: 3060 Fillmore Street
From their site: "The Real Food Company is committed to providing our customers fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables grown with the use of sustainable practices."
5. Best Place to Buy Flowers
- HANA ICHI: 2456 Chestnut St
From Stuff D. on Yelp: "Very good quality flowers at more reasonable prices."
6. Best Neighborhood Park
- JULIUS KHAN: Located on the Presidio’s southern border along West Pacific Avenue
From the Park Service: "'JK' (as it is popularly known) includes swings, sandboxes, lawns, and tennis courts."
7. Best Spot to Take Visitors
- The beautifully landscaped area below Lucas Films (on Gorgas Ave in the Presidio)!
Thanks, Emmy! Photos: Emmy
Interested in sharing your neighborhood with Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors through our Neighborhood Guide Submission Form.