What's at the foot of my bed? A very large cat, sometimes. But more often a child (or two). But there are other things that can go at the end of the bed. A bench is the most obvious choice. But what about a chair or two (if you are blessed with the space), which creates a little sitting area? Or a decorative stool or side table, which adds interest to an often unremarkable or nonexistent footboard. Furniture at the end of the bed can also be used to store books or magazines, of course.
• Pretty little side table at the foot of the bed, from This Is Glamorous.
• Knitted pouf from 79 Ideas.
• Gold velvet bench from Janine Vasta.
• Elle Decor. If you have a spacious bedroom, you could put a single modern chair at the end of your bed to create a little sitting area.
• Houzz. A vintage folding chair at the foot of the bed.
• Elle Decor. A single modern Bo Concept stool is fun at the end of this bed.
• Tilly & Fran. A nice, simple gray chest.
• Domino via Vague Thoughts on Somethings. A suzani printed bench.
• Elle Decor. A Christian Liaigre bench almost becomes an extension of the bed.
• Elle Decor. This wood bench doubles as storage for magazines.
Images: As credited above.