Earlier this month I announced Cottonelle’s Respect the Roll Campaign, featuring the brand's debut line of designer toilet paper covers. It's fun and whimsical, and frankly, it offers some great eye-catching designs for the unlikeliest of products. Today we're announcing a contest with Cottonelle Clean Care for Apartment Therapy readers to submit their own design ideas based on one of the three designs - pick one and create a mood board for how you'd dress up your dream bathroom using one of the three themes and you could win $5,000! We'll be judging the entries along with the Cottonelle team and we'll be looking at three main criteria: creativity, design aesthetic and respect for the Cottonelle roll covers! Remember, roll covers are all about caring for your t-p like never before, we can't wait to see how you'll Respect the Roll!
Creating A Mood Board
To get started, you may want to check out some of our posts about how to create a traditional mood board, Janel's post on Olioboard, an online mood app, and the Color Cure series, where I talk about injecting color into your space in a variety of ways. So get inspired, pull your ideas together, and then read below for how to submit your mood board for the contest. Have fun, and good luck!
How To Enter
- Submit your mood board as an image file (.jpg, .gif or .bmp less than 4MB in size) to Submissions@CottonelleMoodBoards.com with a sentence or two about your design. Please make sure to submit original work or give credit where credit is due!
- Submissions will be judged by both the Cottonelle brand and Apartment Therapy based on the following criteria:
- Respect for the Cottonelle roll covers,
- Design Principles.
- Submissions must be emailed to Submissions@CottonelleMoodBoards.com
- Images should be included as an attachment in submissions.
- For each mood board submitted, entrants must write a sentence or two describing their design and how they chose their mood boards.
- In the body of submission emails, entrants should include:
- Email address where submitter can be reached,
- Description of the mood board.
- Submissions must be received before 12:00AM ET on November 2, 2011.
You can view the full contest rules by clicking here.
Good luck all you Apartment Therapy readers!