One of the best parts of camping is evenings spent around the campfire, sharing stories, listening to music, and lingering until the last embers are almost out. These camping-inspired pieces can help you recreate that cozy, mellow vibe around your own table.
From metal lanterns (which would also brighten up a mantel nicely) to rough-hewed serving pieces, there are plenty of terrific options. If you really want to go all out, you could even use blue enamel camping dishes for each place setting.
1. These Arches lanterns cast an outdoorsy glow. $19 - $69 at Pottery Barn.
2. The pattern on this National Parks thermos is based on the window decals given to campers in the 1920s. $30 at Pendleton.
3. This Twiggy Serving Set is sophisticated and splinterless. $18 at Anthropologie.
4. These Fog Linen Napkins include patterns that are reminiscient of picnic blankets and sleeping bag liners. $12 each at Brook Farm General Store.
5. Mini Log S&P Shakers would look equally cool with modern or vintage dishes. $12 at The Curiosity Shoppe.
6. Silver Camper napkins would work well in a crisp white tablescape, $25 for 4 at TinyPeepers on Etsy.
7. The pretty campsite on this Hip Flask makes it fit for the table — perhaps filled with cinnamon schnapps for the apple cider? $19 at Liquid Courage on Etsy.
8. A few of David Week's Campfire Votives would look look great lined up along the center of a long table. $20 at Velocity Art and Design.
9. This Ash Wood Cutting Board is perfect for serving appetizers. $18 at Terrain.