Just about a year ago, we asked the AT readers if they thought the idea of "equestrian chic
" was hot or not and the response
was pretty strongly toward...
That noted, it IS a trend that has gotten a bit of a foothold in the home decor market once again (it comes and goes through the years, as trends tend to do) so we thought we'd take another look at it today.
We think most of these current "horsey" pieces are subtle enough to be more about the history of decor than anything else. Do you think they would they be an interesting note in an eclectic room or are they still "theme-y"?
Shown above, left to right:
1. Ralph Lauren: Modern Equestrian Dresser
2. Equestrian Style: Home Design, Couture and Collections form the Eclectic to the Elegant by Vicky Moon
3. Ralph Lauren: Modern Equestrian Dining Chair, Equestrian themed pillows Walcott and Kentmere
4. Horse and Hound: Brass Door Knocker
5. Ralph Lauren: Thayer Sphere Decanter