Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Diego, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Having a place to display what I've created, and found in my own way. I love the cozy cottage feel to my place, and being able to extend out into my yard, allowing more people to enjoy the home without being cramped inside. Having a private, fenced-in yard allows me to work on projects and still be in an area where I can walk/skateboard to all the places I hang out.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- I like to collect, and my limited space only allows me to display a certain amount of things I've made and collected. I have a rotating system that allows me to keep things fresh, and still be able to pick up things that I like. I also like to have a lot of building projects going at once, and have had to create a mobile workshop for a lot of things I am building.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I would for sure update my hi fi to include some wireless speakers to bring outside. I could make some great updates to my tools and materials for creating, and build some additions to my place. Finally, I would enjoy a small shopping excursion at the local swap meet.
See all entries