Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The entire pallette was built off of the colors used in the Kitchen. The metal cabinets were refinished to their original 1962 color and glass mosaic tile were added. Three shades of grey were used as the background with only a few bright colors to bring interest and draw focus through the living room and into the kitchen.
- Colors used in my room
- Three shades of grey, purple, yellow/green.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Keep the background neutral and use color as accents to accentuate various architectural features already inherent within the space.
- Not Quite 50 Shades of Grey
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013