- Madison, WI
- Square Feet:
- Under 1000 sqft: Renter
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- I love the bright, cheery element created when I added yellow striping (which is removable, auto tape... perfect for a rental!). Striping the area blocked off the area as well. Essentially, I made my own entry way in a large multi-purpose room (kitchen/dining) and couldn't be happier with the results!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1) Add elements you love seeing the moment you enter your space.
2) ORGANIZE! Baskets, seating, trays,hooks, etc. all help the space from becoming a dumping ground.
3) Like a good Girl Scout, be prepared: keep seasonal essentials in the entryway... spring/summer I fill a pot with umbrellas, sun screen, bug spray. In fall/winter I swap out for mittens, hats. Reusable shopping bags are always there!