There seems to be a mid-century modern feeling in the air, undoubtedly inspired by a certain television show on AMC Sunday nights (not that I watch it or anything).
Erwin Olaf, a book of cinematic images made by the photographer of the same name, parallels the styles of not only the beautiful interiors shown in the program, but also the detached elegance its characters portray. Monochromatic color schemes and unique seating pieces are particularly striking.
MORE MAD MEN STYLE
• High and Low: Mad Men - Don & Betty's Bed
• Mad Men At Home: A Breakdown Of The Basics
• How To: Make Don & Betty Draper's Mad Men Upholstered Headboard
• Mad Men Illustrated
• Mad Men Style from Entertainment Weekly
• Good Questions: Don Draper's Chair in Mad Men?