The new owners of Frank Lloyd Wright's Palmer House in Ann Arbor, Michigan have opened the house for rental guests. The unique home from the early 1950s was one of the last in Wright's career and has been "perfectly preserved" — it's still furnished with the collection of Wright-designed furniture that was custom designed to fit in the home's unusual triangular geometry.
The 2,000 square feet home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and includes a tea house! Sleeping six, the Palmer House rents for $300-$400 a night or $2,000 a week. There are additional images on the Palmer House site as well as the rental home's listing on Home Away | Original Frank Lloyd Wright Secluded Home with Tea House.
Would you stay in Palmer House?
MORE FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT
• Unofficial Frank Lloyd Wright
• The Marden House by Frank Lloyd Wright
• Fabulous Kitchen at Frank Lloyd Wright's Schwartz House
• The Zimmerman House by Frank Lloyd Wright
• Central Valley Frank Lloyd Wright Ranch House
• Look! Historic Frank Lloyd Wright Home in Rogers Park
• Frank Lloyd Wright Gas Station
• Frank Lloyd Wright's Seth Peterson Cottage
• Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water in Legos