1. Deborah sliced a world map into three panels and mounted it on boards to display in her son Dragon's Lovely Lair. This is a great way to get a large paper map to lay flat, elevating it from a poster to artwork, with just a few simple steps.
2. Leah gives us a simple tutorial on how to make a globe pendant light. It's easy, inexpensive and the end result is so elegant. Check out Leah & Rich's Evolving Patina House Tour for more of their amazing style.
3. Beth's Charming Downsize incorporates a lovely framed collage in the living room. I've always thought that a handful of artistic maps would make a great art collection.
4. In Michael's Masculine & Modern Open Space, typical wall decor turns to the ceiling. Here world traveler Michael highlights his angled ceilings with a meaningful collection of maps.
7. Collin's Fresh White Room displays a map from IKEA that acts like wallpaper, making a big statement in his serene space.
8. Scott's map collage of Paris really pops against his red wall. This is also a great example of how the framing technique plays a big part in the overall look of a piece.
(Images: as credited above.)