We're once-a-year spa goers. We like to wait until the middle of winter, when our muscles ache from the cold, and splurge on our annual spa treatment. We always leave with a relaxed back and new ideas for the home. There's just something about those calming scents, mixed with clean tile and candlelight. We really love the look of the Peninsula's Relaxation Room. The drapes, the sheets, the tiled fireplace...such a peaceful vibe.
Ways to bring this spa style home:
• White Egyptian cotton sheets
• Scented candles
• Long drapes that pool at the floor
• Clean tile in the bathroom
• Ambient lighting
For more on spa style from Apartment Therapy...
• The French Spa Look from AT: Chicago
• Eric's Spa Reno from AT: New York