As we all know, strollers have become much more than just a simple way to get your kids from Point A to Point B. They serve as multi-purpose haulers, shopping carts and, for better or for worse, status symbols. As a recent entrant into the wide world of wheeled wee ones, I immediately noticed that my stroller had no cup holder. This simply would not do. A search for an after-market holder led me into a world of products to customize your kidmobile. As we head into the travel season, think about these add-ons to make this summer's strolls a breeze.By taking a look at the Best Selling, Top Rated
and Most Gifted
stroller accessories on Amazon and entering the top twenty entries from each category in a complex logarithm which accounted for regional bias and my own slightly warped sense of what is important in life, I came up with the following Essential Stroller Accessories:
1. Hook 'n' Stroll $9.99 Sturdy hooks for hanging shopping bags, purses, grocery sacks etc.
2. Sunshine Kids Stroller Accessory Buggy Buddy $8.99: This not only has insulated cup holders, but a place for keys and a phone.
3. Dreambaby Stroller Fan $9.99 A battery powered fan with foam blades so it is safe for curious little fingers.
4. Munchkin Stroller Netting $4.99 As someone who lives in the sticks, I can assure you these bug nets are essential for any campground vacation.
5. Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy $3.99 Save baby's favorite rattle from getting chucked into the Grand Canyon with this simple tether strap.