If you watched the New Year's Rose Parade, you may have seen a few Angelenos bundled up. Yes, even in Los Angeles we are feeling the need to stay warm. As soon as the sun sets, I like to rush home to relax with a cup of tea, a throw blanket, and a new decor book. I am considering purchasing a portable fireplace because I live in an apartment and my space heater just died during one of the coldest nights.
- Small Tea Pot: Ancient Industries $30
- Two Studio Mugs Set: Heath Ceramics $70
- Grapefruit Pop Candle: Jonathan Adler $38
- Natural Sponge, Reef: Anthropologie $24
- Etcetera: Creating Beautiful Interiors With The Things You Love book: Anthropologie $35
What are your essentials for staying warm and surviving the dropping temperatures?