I love a good DIY as much as the next crafty lady, but sometimes there just isn't time. This is especially true if Ann's off golfing, and I'm the last line of defense before our first party guest rings the doorbell at 8pm. A party is like the world's largest ball of twine; it can't throw itself. Help is appreciated.
Enter the good folks who sell on Etsy. Collectively they make beautiful, well-made items that you can bring out year after year.
Be forewarned: There will be garland. Lots and lots of garland.
1. Autumn Harvest Garland from Amanda Hofmann Designs
2. Felted Acorns from Shpilka Felt
3. Hand Knit Pumpkins from Luna Cab Co.
4. Vintage Paper Garland from Mary May
5. Origami Paper Ball from Fiber Store
6. White Ceramic Pumpkin from D Krueger Botanic Art
7. Autumn Wreath from the Baker's Daughter
8. Mustard Pom Pom Flowers from Steph Loves Ben
9. Hand Crocheted Doily from Tabachin
10. Autumn Cake Decoration from A Fete Beckons
(Images: as linked above)
Re-edited from a post originally published 10.23.12- JL