Looking for another way to donate to Haiti? Haiti By Hand is an artisan group of Haitian women begun by Rebecca Sower &mdash just days before the recent earthquakes, Rebecca was in Haiti working with this group of women. Their Etsy shop was established to showcase and sell the handcrafts of the Haitians, as well as a shop to sell items donated by artists and crafters who want to help this group.
The entire purchase price of every item in this shop goes directly to the relief and rebuilding efforts of Haiti By Hand in Despinos, Haiti.
Shown Above The Jump, From Left to Right:
- I Moved Forward Art Collage by Colette Copeland, $90
- Wish for Haiti Bird by Holly Biel, $20
- Watching the World 8x10 Print by Annie Yu, $15
- Found Collage by Traci Johnson, $90
- Coral Teardrop Gemstone Necklace by Jennifer Y., $30