Dryer sheets are nice in theory (who doesn't want soft, sweet-smelling clothes?), but those disposable sheets certainly aren't the greenest option -- and it's hard to find one that isn't soaked in artificial fragrance. So I fell in love when I came across these reusable lavender dryer sachets from Etsy seller ReFabulous. Simply toss one sachet in the dryer with your clothes and the heat will disperse the scent throughout your laundry... For $8 you get a set of 3 sachets handmade and hand-stitched in reclaimed fabric. Each sachet:
- will scent approximately 10 loads of laundry
- has a generous 1/2 cup of lavender buds in each one
- is made from reclaimed (and thoroughly cleaned) fabrics that have been tested for color-fastness and durability.
- double-stitched edges for durability -- no escaping buds in your dryer!
- measures 7 inches by 4.25 inches (17.8 cm by 10.8 cm.)