The Nicole Hollis-designed foyer in this year's Decorator Showcase
was chock full of items and imagery from nature, including a large curios cabinet with all manner of plant and animal specimens. We thought we'd use the room as inspiration for an Etsy search, and came up with a mix of items a little lighter on the taxidermy side, but hopefully just as stylish...
- A look at the curios cabinet from the 2009 SF Decorator Showcase.
- A smaller cabinet available from Etsy seller Miss Sock Monkey in which we'd display our finds.
- A remarkable air plant from Pigeon Toe Ceramics.
- A trio of starfish from Seasonal Vignettes.
- A vintage model of the human heart from Jen and Jake.
- An emerald green jewel beetle ready to be framed from Silent Cheesecake Supplies.
- Vintage lab bottles for holding perfume from Earthly Elements.
- Marvel at this Venus flytrap terrarium from BeadStyle.
- A delicate black sea fan from Seasonal Vignettes.
- A framed mother of pearl butterfly from Bug Under Glass.