Last week we wrote about some DIY ideas for decorating with tillandsias, or air plants. But if you're not in a crafty mood, why not mine the Etsy talent pool and go for a tillandsia terrarium or sculpture? Check out these handmade options we dug up...
• 1 A teeny tiny creamer, standing only 1.75" high, with a peach-colored air plant, from PigeonToeCeramics, for $10.
• 2 Hand That Feeds, a three-dimensional art box from growsgreen, $125.
• 3 Tillandsia terrarium in a recycled milk bottle, $25 from GreenUnderGlass.
• 4 Simple sand-filled hanging tillandsia terrarium from Stilllily for $25.
• 5 A grapewood sculpture adorned with moss and topped with an elegant tillandsia, $125 from Stilllily.
• 6 Air plant mounted in sculptural driftwood, $30 from KnottyNatureArt.
• 7 And another from KnottyNatureArt, this one going for $40.
• 8 A center-cut fox shell with tillandsias woven through, $15 from ArtsyPhotos.