I don't have one yet, but I keep seeing pretty vintage butter warmers at local stores. They're the perfect blend of cute and useful — I think they'd make a great housewarming gift. You could pair one with gourmet butter for a cook, with a vintage apron for a collector, or with Turkish coffee for your caffeine-addicted sweetie.
- Blue enamel butter warmer, $12 at Attic Owl.
- Dansk Kobenstyle yellow saucepot/ butter warmer, $38 at A La Modern.
- Vintage copper pot, $14 at Stuart Road Vintage.
- A bold blue Kobenstyle pot, $56 at Olive and Frances.
- A classic Cathrineholm pattern adorns this sunny pot. $70 at The Wild Plum.
(Images: As linked above)