1) Home and Decor in Singapore: Matching colors merge the media wall with the rest of the home.
2) Katie's Tiny Vintage Entertainment Shelf: Natural wood can provide plenty of space for showing off your collections, upping the visual interest against a large wall.
3) Beamer Wilkins' TV Lounge:
4) Stacked Shelf System from Muuto: While the small square randomized shelving may not fit anything larger than a 17-inch TV, the impact on the space is far more interesting than your run-the-mill Elfa solution.
5) Atlas AS4 Wall Mounted TV Stand and Library Shelving: On the other hand, there's something undeniably irresistible about the skinny footprint of rails on walls.
What do you think? Do wall shelves add visually interesting dimension to a room or is it merely encouraging the collection of more junk?