Last year we showed you 10 unusual color combos that really work... and this year, we're back with 10 more. Buckle your seat belt, cuz it's time for some extreme color mixing.
1. Purple on purple on red. Now that's bold. Bright Bazaar via Emerald Green Interiors.
2. Chartreuse and aqua... subtle, with just a little kick. Image from Tony Mertens.
3. Rusty red and aqua. Skona Hem via Say Yes to Hoboken.
4. Light pink and cerulean is playful and bold. From Yatzer.
5. A pale, unsaturated pink and red-orange, at the Hotel La Belle Juliette.
6. Bright yellow pops against pale pink. Caroline Welsing via Zilver Blauw.
7. All that's best of dark and bright: charcoal and magenta. Fey Handmade via Decor8.
8.Lavender and olive. Real Estate AU via Savvy Home.
9. Mint green and red is bold, unexpected, and doesn't look too much like Christmas. From Matchbook Magazine.
10. Mint green and teal (and pink!). Spotted in Glitter Guide.
(Images: as linked above)